Herzog Foundation Launches Christian Teacher of the Year Awards
Smithville, MO (March 2, 2022) – The Herzog Foundation announced today that it will begin accepting nominations for Christian Teachers of the Year. This new opportunity to honor Christian educators is part of the Herzog Foundation’s Excellence in Christian Education award series.
“Teachers are integral to the success of every school and every student,” said Herzog Foundation Chairman Todd Graves. “Being a ‘good’ teacher won’t cut it. We need Christian teachers who are setting a standard of excellence. Our Christian Teacher of the Year awards seek to identify these exceptional teachers and inspire others.”
At the end of the 2022 nomination cycle, the Herzog Foundation will select 10 Teachers of the Year, one Bible Teacher of the Year, and one Science Teacher of the Year. Each award recipient will receive a monetary award and a trip to Washington, D.C. for the Herzog Foundation’s Teacher of the Year Awards Gala.
“These awards are a small token of our appreciation for the amazing Christian teachers all across the nation,” said Herzog Foundation President Darrell Jones. “Christian teachers are truly changing the world, and they deserve recognition.”
If you know a teacher who meets the following criteria, please visit HerzogFoundationAwards.com and fill out the nomination form.
- Each nominee must be a K-12 teacher in a traditional Christian school, a Hybrid Christian school, or a Christian microschool.
- The nominee must have served in K-12 Christian education for at least 1 year.
- The nominee must have plans to continue teaching after receiving the award.
- The nominee must have demonstrated excellence in promoting Christian education to students.
- The nominee must be highly respected by students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
- The school and nominee must align with the Herzog Foundation’s mission.
About the Stanley M. Herzog Charitable Foundation
The Stanley M. Herzog Charitable Foundation is a charitable foundation dedicated to catalyzing and accelerating the development of quality Christ-centered K-12 education so that families and culture flourish.
Learn more at HerzogFoundation.com