Posted December 5, 2021
The Herzog Foundation
Major Duties and Responsibilities
Coordinate the planning and execution of all Herzog Foundation training events. This position will report directly to the Training Director, while working closely with the President, Operations, and Marketing departments.
The Events Coordinator must be able to demonstrate internal team leadership while employing an entrepreneurial, collaborative and results-oriented approach to lead and drive the production of high quality events that advance our mission.
The Events Coordinator will be responsible for ensuring that all Herzog Foundation training events are logistically seamless, effective, well-produced, and impactful. The Coordinator will provide the vision for the event experience for the attendee from start to finish. They will direct the designing of the staging, signage, and other aspects of the event experience. The Coordinator will manage attendee lodging, transportation, registration, and communication. They will work closely with the Marketing department to promote Herzog Foundation events and to ensure that event production is of the highest quality. The Coordinator will be responsible for executing events based on their budgets and will report to the Training Director on any financial needs or vendor changes. They will communicate internally with the team throughout the planning process to keep the team informed on progress.
In addition to working internally with the HF team, the Coordinator will work with outside vendors like caterers, transportation companies, furniture rentals, video production teams, etc. to fulfill their duties.
Qualifications for the Job
- 1-2 years of events or project management experience
- 0-2 years of customer service experience
- Demonstrated budget management
- Experience in the Christian space preferred
- Eye for creativity and design
- Attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficiency in organizing and planning to meet deadlines
- Ability to multitask and prioritize effectively
- Able to develop and maintain many relationships
- Identify and report on success metrics
- Desire to create meaningful experiences
- Passion for customer service