Posted October 6, 2021
The Herzog Foundation
The Herzog Foundation is seeking a program associate who can execute and manage the day-to-day responsibilities of various programmatic initiatives. The Program Associate will play a key role in a fast-paced organization and department working to rapidly scale programs for Christian schools, educators, and administrators across the nation. They will coordinate and administer a number of key functions and programs, including grant proposals, award programs, training events, and other new programmatic initiatives. The Program Associate reports directly to the Program Director.
- Assist senior team members in driving strategic initiatives (e.g. Christian school training, Christian education awards, online platforms for school startups, etc.)
- Administer grant agreements from start to finish by working with grantees and Program Director
- Coordinate and organize grantee communication, application, and documentation.
- Schedule and coordinate occasional meetings
- Interface with our content and operations teams to ensure communication on events and trainings
- Occasionally provide project management for new and existing programmatic initiatives
- Organize and maintain key files, including trackers, budgets, and proposals
- Propose creative ideas to keep initiatives on the cutting edge
- Coordinate communications with non-profit organizations across the country
- Contribute to the organization’s culture and values in the workplace
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word & Excel). Basic skills test for Outlook will be required
- Support the mission of the Herzog Foundation
- Solid written and verbal communication skills.
- Can multitask, prioritize, and execute at a high level
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills
- Work well in a team environment
- Bachelor’s degree
- Administrative and/or project management experience