The Herzog Tomorrow Foundation is seeking a development associate to execute on the
Herzog Tomorrow Foundation’s involvement in Missouri’s ESA tax credit scholarship program.
The development associate will be a leader who can build and maintain relationships with
Herzog Tomorrow Foundation supporters. The development associate will also manage all
reporting and compliance tasks associated with administering a tax-credit funded ESA program.
Supporting the mission of the Herzog Foundation is essential.
- Work with supporters to raise funds for the scholarship program
- Work with partner schools to ensure all reporting requirements are completed
- Act as a spokesperson for the Herzog Foundation’s ESA program
- Provide weekly reports to Foundation leadership
- Become the “expert” on the program’s rules and regulations
- Work closely with Herzog Tomorrow Foundation’s development coordinator and scholarship coordinator
Skilled at working with large amounts of data
Support the mission of the Herzog Foundation
The ability to work independent and problem solve
Ability to meet deadlines
Work well in a team environment
3-5 years of relevant work experience
Experience in education or conservative advocacy groups
Contacts in Missouri schools or the school choice movement