12 Teacher of the Year Award recipients will be recognized Fall 2024 at Museum of the Bible in Washington, D.C.
Deadline to be announced.
- Each nominee must be a K-12 teacher in a Christian 5-day school or hybrid school in the U.S.
- Each teacher nominated must have served in K-12 Christian education for at least 1 year.
- The nominee must have plans to continue teaching after receiving the award.
- The teacher must have demonstrated excellence in promoting Christian education to students.
- The teacher must be highly respected by students, parents, colleagues, and the community.
- The school and teacher must align with the Herzog Foundation mission.