INTERNSHIP STARTS: May 12; ends August 11; flexibility available on start/end dates
DEADLINE TO APPLY: April 12, 2023
The Herzog Foundation is seeking an events intern who will help facilitate the efficient and excellent operation of all events by performing a variety of clerical, customer service, and administrative tasks.
- Assist in the coordination and execution of all Herzog Foundation training events. This position will work closely with the Events Team which reports to the Training Director and VP of Operations.
- Must be able to demonstrate customer service, work ethic, and collaborative drive.
- Help with set up, tear down, and transporting items necessary for the event. This may include lifting up to 20 lbs and regular physical movement.
- Support the lead event coordinators prepare for events and run onsite and offsite events including preparing materials, rooms, and interfacing with guests. This may include limited travel.
- In addition to working internally with the HF team, the Intern may interface with outside vendors like caterers, transportation companies, furniture rentals, video production teams, etc. to fulfill their duties.
- Support the mission of the Herzog Foundation
- Strong computer and related technical skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Excellent communication skills, including written and verbal
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Work well in a team environment and multi-task
- College student or recent graduate
- A passion for events, hospitality, and customer service
- Excellent communication skills and strong can-do attitude
- Attention to detail and highly organized
- Resourceful and fast learner
- Able to work a minimum of 24 hours per week up to 40 hours per week on-site