Thank you for your interest in joining the Herzog Foundation team! We’re always looking for like-minded people interested in advancing Christian Education.
Please fill out an application below and a member of our team will be in touch.
The Herzog Foundation
The Herzog Foundation is seeking an executive producer to manage our video and podcast studios at the Foundation’s headquarters. The executive producer will be a leader who can manage other studio staff and be the Foundation’s expert on video and audio production from pre-shoot to post-production. Supporting the mission of the Herzog Foundation is essential. This position will report directly to the Content Director but may occasionally work with other staff on foundation-related content.
PLEASE NOTE: A link to your reel/portfolio is required for consideration. Unqualified applicants will not be considered.
- Oversee and operate all aspects of studio lighting, film, audio, and editing
- Supervise studio assistant – provide feedback to encourage powerful storytelling; create growth and opportunities for their success while maintaining a balanced production capacity
- Provide solutions for unique complex product issues through ingenuity and creativity
- Execute strategies that engage and grow audiences across all media devices
- Creatively support and emphasize video subject matter through compelling editing and storytelling
- Collaborate and communicate with the communications and content teams in editing sessions to implement creative notes
- Maintain meticulous records of upcoming projects, videos in progress, and delivered projects
- Establish priorities, meet deadlines, and handle multiple competing tasks and demands
- Understand and implement best practices for media storage and project organization
- Support the mission of the Herzog Foundation
- Excellent technical skills in lighting, video, audio, and editing
- Excel at working independently and collaborating with others
- Capable of delivering a high volume of content on tight deadlines
- Incredible organization and media management skills
- Self-starter with ability to problem-solve and receive feedback
- Excellent verbal and time management skills
- Extraordinary attention to detail, grammar, and spelling
- Ability to take a project from concept to completion
- A positive attitude and the ability to work calmly under pressure
- 3-5 years of video editing, production, and management experience
- Understanding of education and cultural content and marketing spaces
- Proficiency in non-linear editing systems like Adobe Premiere with After Effects, Adobe Audition, Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator experience or Final Cut Pro
- Advanced knowledge of broadcast editing standards, trending content, and editing
- Strong storytelling and story development skills for both short and long-form formats, demonstrating creativity
- Proficiency in audio editing and color correction
- Advanced knowledge of media encoding and publishing