The Associate Training Director will play a vital role in the design and implementation of the Herzog Foundation’s training department. The training department currently consists of three training series: Leadership Development (Admin/Boards); Teacher Development (Teachers/Curriculum/Spiritual Life); and Organizational Development (Backend functions; support staff; admin). Each training series is critical to advancing the mission of the foundation to catalyze and accelerate quality K-12 Christ-centered education. The Associate Training Director will assist the Training Director in the design of new trainings in line with the Herzog Foundation’s training models and will be front-facing representation directing select training events. The Associate Training Director will work in tandem with and report to the Training Director.
- Apply sector and subject matter expertise to the design of program curriculum, delivery, and execution.
- Facilitate “design teams” for input into the creation of training events with other sector experts. Lead prep meetings and guide conversation to design best-in-class events which focus on best practices applied in effective settings.
- Represent the Herzog Foundation at internal events, as well as external events as necessary.
- Direct the execution of effective, best-in-class training events through public speaking, coaching speakers, and owning the people/energy management side of training experiences.
- Manage the timeline and execution of events in each stage: design – planning – execution – follow up. Interfacing with the Training Team’s existing processes.
- Travel extensively to off-site events designed to reach school leaders across the nation.
5+ Years in education or education-related sector
Demonstrated effective management skills
Public speaking experience
Proficiency in Microsoft Suite
Willingness to travel
Aligned with the mission and vision of the foundation
Self-starter; ability to lead leaders
5+ Years in Leadership Positions
Experience with multiple forms of organizations or schools